Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, When is the last SCHOOL DAY for Seniors?
- Question 2, When is graduation?
- Question 3, When and where can I get my cap and gown?
- Question 4, How do I get a refund for Prom? For Grad Bash?
- Question 5, How do I return my textbooks? What if they are in my locker?
- Question 6, How do I clear my obligations?
- Question 7, When can I pick up my yearbook?
Seniors last day of school/classes is May 29th.
Virtual Graduation Ceremony is June 12, at 9 a.m. (Click here for full schedule) More information on watching the ceremony will be emailed as soon as we have it.
If you did not pay your cap and gown, Herff Jones will be emailing you information on paying and picking up your gown. You must be cleared to graduate before paying for your cap and gown at Herff Jones. Check your upcoming emails for a map with specific entrance instructions.
Distribution Dates: Tuesday, May 26th Legal - 8:30 - 10:00 am Medical - 10:30 - 12:00 Wednesday, May 27th VPA - 8:30 - 10:30 IB - 11-12:30 Thursday, May 28th Ag/Eng - 8:30 - 10:00 Business - 10:30 - 12:00
You can also donate your school polos at the cap and gown event.
Prom refunds have been mailed and you should have all received it. We are processing the Grad Bash refunds and will be mailing those out once all the checks are completed. If you did not receive your prom check, please contact Ms Bowles (school treasurer).
No information yet on coming to school for picking up of personal items from lockers, however, if you have any textbooks at home they will be returned at the cap and gown pick up event.
Mr. Mejia and Mr. Ennis are still working on how the obligations will be paid.
Yearbooks are not in, if you have questions on that, please contact Ms Wilmot.